[Moo] Lorelei comes north

Shawn Mulligan sanadaterasu at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 14:16:28 PST 2014

Wish we could make it but Fridays are the hardest day for us to make any practices. We wish you all well and hope there is much shooting going on.

Terasu and Katsumi

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 4:19 PM, Grimm <grimm at grimmsfield.com> wrote:

Harken and pay heed, all ye archers who dwell in the northern parts of our faire kingdom. This Friday at the archery practice of the Barony of Stierbach, we will be graces with a special guest. Lady Lorelei GreenleafeAKA Lorelei of Crois Brigte, Lorelei Greenleaffrom far off Southern Atlantia has agreed to take time from her busy schedule and grace us with her presence and vast archery skill and lore. The practice will be from 5 till 7 pm with a feast to follow at a local tavern. I invite all to come and join us, If you know Lady Lorelei I know you do not want to miss this opportunity and if you have never had the pleasure of shooting with her, I would urge you not to miss this chance. Because of the sheer numbers I expect for this auspicious event, please RSVP if you will be joining us for dinner, Details, directions and to RSVP please go
 tohttp://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.grimmsfield.com%2Florelei.html&h=WAQFFDadk&enc=AZMXyvWXISGHJIDiHXNjZxBfnqWBh0PFxCXvLINxZw0_-VmyNq9XBXpljsN5xGfv9yGUyPrMsRLKq4Go0R8eqnw6HLyAfxccxBTcB891x6aXW4cvExQEo4003ueCFMfhHVQlrVF7YbqahzvUs-wrMGW0kNKyQ8MVdL4A_5yp0qnlMg&s=1. Please send questions to grimm at grimmsfield.com
Thank you,
Grimm
A missive from Grimmsfield