[Moo] Pennsic meal plans

Blitha blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 12 15:07:35 PDT 2014

Greetings all,
I'm sorry, but I have been in VBS and pennsic panic scramble mode resently, so I have been late in putting together the meal plans info out.

So, of those camping in the Stierbach encampment at pennsic, who wishes to be on the supper meal plan, and/or the breakfast meal plans? (Breakfast meal plan is separate from supper meal plan...) What allergies and dietary restrictions do we have in camp this year?

The meal plans work like this: days will be on the plan. All who wish to be on either plan are divided into groups and will be responsible for planning, purchasing, preparing, serving, and cleanup of 1 meal, feeding all those on the meal plan.  The group plans a meal they would like to do, they divide the costs for it. Thus, it is flexibly for the budget and cooking skills of those in the group. Any group who wishes help in planning amount of foods or timing of the preparations or anything else meal related can ask me, and I will try to help. If you have folks you wish to work with, let me know. And if you have certain days you know you would prefer to cook, also let me know (so check the Pennsic schedules!)...

Have you let John the Brewer know when you plan on arriving and leaving? If most of us are in by wednesday of peace week, meal plan will start then. To date, meal plan will probably start friday night.

So far I know, on the meal plan will be 16
Alergies & dietary is: 1 no cucumbers, 1 diabetic, 1 vegetarian, 2 no splenda, 2 low acid diets, 1 no kiwi

YIS, Blitha

Sent from Samsung tablet