[Moo] Help Needed

Rhonwen verch Tuder rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Wed Jul 16 02:57:29 PDT 2014

If you will attending Pennsic this year and are looking for something to do please consider coming to the Children's Fete and volunteering a few hours.  I will once again be running the craft table sponsored by Stierbach and could always use a couple extra hands.  In addition, Flaithri will be running the foam sword booth and is always looking for people willing to be bested by our future fighters.

The fete will be on Wednesday August 6th from 12:30-2:30pm in the Great Hall.  To learn more about it, and the other volunteer opportunities available, please see the website http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn43/ACTIVITIES/fete.html

Hope to see many of you there!

Rhonwen