[Moo] OT Fantasy Film Request

Ron Newcomb rnewcombva at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 10:07:21 PDT 2014

I could really use some great SCA'ers to make a big different for us! I wanted to go to the group that I enjoyed years back...

I am in production on a fantasy film, and I could use your help with the movie. The Rangers has a scene where we could really use a period/fantasy camp, and extras the week of the August 16nd-24th of August, primarily on the weekends. We are filming in southern Virginia and if you could make it out with your gear that would be awesome.

If you can't make it, it would be great if I could borrow/rent your period/fantasy camp stuff, and some props to help dress it.

It is an opportunity to help out a former SCA'er achieve his dreams and increase the production value of an independent film. Plus you get to be in a fantasy movie! There will be a big party and feast on the evening of the 23rd as well.

Costuming will be available for anyone that doesn't think their garb is up to movie standards, and bring out your live steel.
We will provide food, drink, and free camping in beautiful Southern VA, Rappahannock County for both weekends. There is a pond to swim in for fun and showers and bathrooms will be accessible. You will also receive credits in the film and on IMDb.com, as well as my heart felt thanks.
Your help and participation will add greatly to the production value of the film.
Please contact me within the next week or so if you are interested.
Looking forward to hearing from you,

Ron Newcomb
www.TheRangersFilm.com
www.TheFellowsHipMovie.com