[Moo] Memorial Service in Stierbach Camp at Pennsic Tuesday Aug 5th 7pm-9pm

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Mon Jul 28 14:01:44 PDT 2014

Baron Mors and I have given Master Ii Saburou Katsumori, the Baronial Seneschal permission to have a Memorial service for his friend and Master, Baron Effingham aka Hiraizumi-gimi and Date-dono in the Stierbach Baronial Camp Tuesday of War week, Aug 5th, 7pm - 9pm.

We wanted to make everyone aware that this will be taking place in our camp. We ask that people be respectful of this service taking place within our camp and thank everyone for their cooperation.

Baroness Esperanza