[Moo] Barony of Stierbach - Baronial Birthday Event Sept 20th

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Sun Jun 22 04:21:30 PDT 2014

The Barony of Stierbach would love to see you Sept 20th 2014!!! Come help celebrate the Barony of Stierbach’s Natal Day!!! Happy Birthday to us!!!  (We are doing something a little different - This event is not on the Kingdom Calendar, We will be added updates to The Barony of Stierbach Website.)

There will be a full slate of marshaled activities, including Armored Fighting, Rapier Fighting, Equestrian, and Archery. There will also be and A&S competition or display. Baronial Champions will also be selected.

Site:  	Southern Heritage Farm, 11176 Rogues Road.  Midland, VA 22728
Site Opens at 9:00am and Closes at 7:00pm.
The Site is Dry and Pets are not allowed.

Cost: 	Adult, Member:   $10.00 Day-Trip  Adult, Non-Member:  $15.00
Youth (6-17):       $5.00   Day-Trip
Child (0-5):            $0.00   Day-Trip

The Barony is supplying hotdogs and hamburgers for lunch so we ask that you please pre-register!!! Look for this event soon on ACCEPS! until then Please send reservations to Mistress Briana Maclukas ( Janie Darby ) 10738 River Run Dr. Manassas, VA 20112. Reservations due in the mail by Sept 13th.  Make Checks Payable to: SCA, Inc., Barony of Stierbach

Autocrat Information: Baron Valgardav Mors, phone number 540-372-2036 email: fnfall1a1 at verizon.net

Directions: