[Moo] Stierbach Archery

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Thu Mar 6 10:18:35 PST 2014

Harken all ye of fair Atlantia:

The days are getting longer and contrary to the ground, spring is in the
air! This weekend there will be a great cosmic shift in the heavens and we
will be blessed with an extra hour of daylight! With this great occurrence,
the focus of Stierbach archery changes from indoor to outdoor. The last
official Friday practice will be at Bull Run on March 7th and the first
Monday practice will be on Monday March 10th at Grimmsfield. We will start
at 4 p.m. and go till dark. If the snow is still too deep for some to shoot
in, we will at least have a gathering of archers to welcome the spring with
weak or strong libations, stories and good compqany. Please come join us for
our first outdoor practice. For more information and directions please see:
www.grimmsfield.com

Thank you all,

Grimm