[Moo] Party tomorrow!

M moliver16 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 22 09:52:32 PDT 2014

Members of the group:  Technical difficulties have forced a change in plans.  Tomorrow Wolfhou will host a "Making Tokens Party!".  We will be cutting, painting, and stringing tokens for our event next Saturday.  Please come and lend a pair of hands.  If you are wondering what to bring to such a unique event, the answer is:  Any leather punches or strap cutters and small paint brushes or sponges you may have at your disposal.
Come one, come all and share in the fun!  We are hoping to start between 2 and 3 pm.  See you there!