[Moo] *Still* seeking volunteers for Defending the Gate!

Laurie Clarkston garadh56 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 17:43:31 PDT 2014

there will be plenty of small "to do" things in the morning.  There is need
to help out on the silent auction.  Getting items lined up and paperwork to
fill out.

Helping with parking is always a big help.  Everyone coming at once; it
helps to have extra people on hand to guide our guests on parking.  It can
be really busy for an hour, then nothing for another half hour.

Any help you can give will be most welcomed.

Cairistiona