[Moo] Fwd: [pennsicmoo] Pennsic 43 Pre-Registration For Barony of Stierbach

Blitha blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 16:10:04 PDT 2014

Sent from Samsung tablet

-------- Original message --------
From sca at roppel.com
Date: 05/07/2014  8:22 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To pennsic <pennsicmoo at yahoogroups.com>
Subject [pennsicmoo] Pennsic 43 Pre-Registration For Barony of Stierbach

The winds herald the change in the air, heavy with smoke, horses and sweat, and coming fear. The call has gone forth, and now, the time approaches when oaths must be upheld and honor must overcome personal task and desire

The King has summoned his vassals, and all who can muster up arms, shields, bows and spikes have been commanded to his service. All who can follow are to meet on the battlefield and drive back the coming enemy to protect family, field and future

In service to His Majesty, our Baron has put forth the call to all in his realm of duty to follow him to war, to put forth a show of strength, honor and righteousness that will drive back those who come to take land, crops and lives

War comes, and it cannot be stopped, but the outcome to your Barony, your Kingdom, can be changed...come be a part of this, defend the lands you have sworn to uphold, and return with honor, and victory

(Kingdom of Mundania translation)
Pennsic 43 is upon us in July-August (that’s just 3 months away...no, we’re not going to give you the hours, minutes & seconds, you can look that up yourself at pennsicwar.org )

Pre-registration for Pennsic 43 closes on June 16, 2014. Those wishing to camp with Stierbach & its Baron & Baroness (& a cast of dozens of good-natured others, some with sharp, pointy weapons), please do so before this date so we have a head count If you are not a member of the Barony of Stierbach & wish to camp with us, please contact sca (at) roppel (dot) com for more details

We also need your tent dimensions ASAP (with & without ropes please) to start setting up the grid for planning out the camp. Please send this (& all other inquiries about the camp for this year) to sca (at) roppel (dot) com

Your camp planners:

John the Brewer
Michelle

VISIT YOUR GROUP