[Moo] Meeting Agenda for tomorrow

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Tue May 13 20:48:30 PDT 2014

The link below should take you to the meeting agenda for tomorrow:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13cemtPyukjXKKJUZpCBkVQZ8g_Wef4KVBpV0Zd6WOiI/edit?usp=sharing

As usual, though attendance in person is highly encouraged, if you want to
dial in, call 424-203-8400 with access code 492849#.  Please try to dial in
a few minutes before the meeting starts--I will do my best to open the line
at 6:45pm.  No guarantees that everything will be heard on the phone--if
anyone can bring a better phone/microphone system to the meeting it would
be appreciated.  Otherwise I will rely on those on the phone to tell us if
they can't hear what is going on.

-Ii