[Moo] lost and found from Ruby, and a thought about Kings Assesment

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 15:27:32 PDT 2014

Greetings all,

I hope all who went to Ruby Joust had a great time! Stierbach fielded 13 rapier fighters on Sunday. There was a lot of red on the field that day! there was also a great representation of Stierbach on the Equestrian field. The potluck at the Equestrian Camp was quite fun, and there was much delicious foods to eat. Our Aeden won one of the jewel prizes (sorry, I forget which one) from the Archery competitions. And I have totally forgotten all of those called into court (Amberle an A0A, Katsumi a Kings Missilers, Sara the Nailbender I think was an Opal...) Be looking for the court reports for what I miss-remember!

When cleaning up, we do have some lost and found:
under the Steirbach day shade on the list field was found a cream colored pottery cup, a nice folding table/stool, and a braided leather bracelet.
In the Stierbach camp: a black felt hat (maybe Ii's?), a black arming cap and water bottle (Terasu's?)
The lost items are at my house... They can be transported to University or Kings Assessment if that is more convenient.

Now, looking forward to Kings Assessment in Floyd VA, Allen & John the Brewer & I are going. Are any others thinking of going also? I have concocted a menu for the 4th of July weekend... so let me know if you are going and wish to get in on the foods...

YIS,
Blitha