[Moo] Ruby Joust - Congratulations and Thank you's

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Thu May 29 10:46:21 PDT 2014

Ruby Joust was a glorious event!!! It was great seeing Stierbachers everywhere and in numbers!!!

Their Majesties recognized four Stierbachers in Their Royal Court:

Lady Sanada Katsumi was awarded a Kings Missilier
Lady Sara van Eerde was awarded an Opal
Ulfarr Refskegg is now Lord Ulfarr Refskegg as he received his AoA
Amberle of Sudentorre is now Lady Amberle of Sudentorre as she received her AoA

Please congratulate them when you see them!!!

Our sincerest thanks to Lord Allen of Wolhou for being The Barony of Stierbach camp steward and to Misstress Blitha of Wolfhou for coordinating the food plan for all our campers. Our sincerest thanks also to Lady Arnbjorg Karlsdottir for coordinating the hospitality table at the Stierbach day shade on the list field and Lord Lord Aeddan Ivor and  Lady Arnbjorg Karlsdottir for loaning the Barony their tent to use as a day shade on the list field.

I often say work hard, play hard and Stierbachers are incredible for accomplishing this. Thank you to those that took time to put in service to make a great Ruby Joust for all those that attended. Lady Alienor marshaled for Equestrian. I apologize for not knowing the names of all Stierbachers that were part of the ground crew for equestrain but I know it included M'lord Kai and M'lady Torian. Lord Allen made beautiful capes for our rapier fighters, with Misstress Blitha creating the emblem. Lady Sara MOL'd Equestrian, Lord Grimm heralded Equestrian and at Their Excellencies of Caer Mear's Court, Baroness Cairistiona de Coueran MOL'd, Mistress Blitha was water bearing, Lady Anastasiia and Mistress Blitha made beautiful equestrian sash's. I know that I am missing people and I apologize for it.

Stierbach had 10 of the 20 riders on the Equestrian List: Sir Ragnarr, Lord Stephan, Lady Gwen, Lady Gunnora, Lord Simon, Lady Alienor, Lady Lily, M'lady Amber, M'lord Wayne, and M'lord William.

Our Armored fighting force was small in number but big in heart and soul!!! Sir Ragnarr, Lady Thora, and Lord Oswin. They did Stierbach proud on the Armored fighting field!!!

Stierbach's own Lord Benjamin Lilje fought his Provost prize at this year's Ruby Joust. Glorious fighting!!!!

We put together quite the Rapier fighting force, with Sanada Terasu making into the finals of the Baronial Rapier Champions Tourney and M'lord Bumi making it into the finals for the Rapier Ruby Joust Tourney. We put 13 Rapier fighters on the field for the Rapier Melee Challenge, The Bullies, Master Ii, Lord Benjamin, Lord Terasu, Lord Ulfarr, Lord Simon, M'lord Bumi, M'lord Evan, and The BullPen, Sir Ragnarr, Lord Allen, Lady Lily, Lady Gwen, Lady Katsumi, M'lord Adam! Great job guys and gals!!! and The capes looked great!!!!

Another GREAT Gem Joust for the memory books.

Baron Mors and Baroness Esperanza