[Moo] Sunday Archery and potluck at Grimmsfield

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Tue Nov 4 08:57:33 PST 2014

My good friends of the bow and others I have met on this strange journey.
This week there is nothing in history that I long to shoot for, but there is
something in the present to celebrate.  We have drawn to the close of
another wonderful season at Grimmsfield and because of this I feel the need
for a celebration! I want to do what I love, I want my wife to do what she
loves and I want to celebrate our joy of having the opportunity to do so.
Equestrian practice is this Sunday and I will have an archery practice to
coincide.  From 2 till 6 we will shoot and then join the equestrian
community and all of our other friends who would like to join us for a fall
festival potluck. This will begin at 6 and go till the wee hours of the
morning. If you would like to learn archery, or wonder about the SCA this
would be a great time to stop by.  For this event Garb is requested but not
required. The Loaner garb will be there for those who want to partake.
Grimmsfield will be serving a pork roast for the main course and ask for all
attending to bring a side. Please, SCA or not come help us celebrate another
year of living the dream!

For more information and directions please see www.grimmsfield.com . Please
RSVP what you are bringing to grimm at grimmsfield.com. If you have always
thought, I want to check this Grimmsfield out, now is your chance. Please
come one and all. Thanks and looking forward to seeing you there.

Your servants,

Lord Stephan Grimm &

Lady Gunnora Grimm

TL:DR#1 11/8/14 Archery at Grimmsfield from 2 till 6

TL:DR#2 11/8/14 Potluck at Grimmsfield from 6 till whenever