[Moo] Sunday at Grimmsfield

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Wed Oct 1 14:00:30 PDT 2014

TL/DR: Archery Sunday( 10/5) 1-4 at Grimmsfield.

For my good friend Baron Colum Maxwell we will celebrate some Scottish
history. Much as it saddens me. On October 2nd 1263   At Largs, King
Alexander III of Scotland repels an amphibious invasion by King Haakon IV of
Norway. As much as any Viking defeat saddens me, still that, which makes my
friend happy, makes me happy. And when I am happy I shoot archery!!! And
when I shoot archery all should shoot archery, therefore, I will throw open
the range at Grimmsfield on Sunday October 5th from 1 till 4 (or later if
Lady Grimm allows) This earlier time is to allow archers from all over to
come and partake of this festive event. Snacks are always welcome and I
might even make stew. For more information and directions
www.grimmsfield.com

Thanks,

Grimm