[Moo] Unevent

Evan da Collaureo evan at scadian.net
Thu Oct 2 08:50:13 PDT 2014

Respondit Ceridwen ad Gunnora:
>> How many classrooms do we need for unevent? I know we also need a large room.
>
> Based on last year's schedule, 8 classrooms, plus a room for Royalty, and a room for Baronage, and common area for hanging out.
>
> I know from experience that it is good for one or more classrooms to hold more than 30 people.

Especially for an Unevent in this area, at least two classrooms need to be able to hold 30-plus. Meetings will be well attended.

The common room should ideally not be an auditorium; something that makes it less awkward to move around and hang out is better. Tables are nice. Having an area in the common room for a heraldry consult table is excellent (easy access to electric outlets a plus) -- of course I'd say that, since I organized 5 or 6 Unevent consult "tables" once upon a time, and it's always better to have it where people are hanging out!

This is all good information to have going forward, even if we're not putting a bid right now.

Evan