[Moo] Call for extras for Kickstarter Promo Vid -

Cian Conor MacQuaid Cian at MacQuaid.org
Sun Oct 5 17:17:44 PDT 2014

Folks,

We got contacted by Noelle, the producer of this video. The information
below is all we know of it, and we are merely passing it on, not
vouching for it. We are not available for the first date, but if they
can't get enough folks may be available for the second. Please address
this as you wish. This is not an SCA activity, only an opportunity to
show off your garb.

************************
A local small business woman in western Fauquier county is having a
Kickstarter video produced for a new historical educational product that
she hopes to create for children ages 5-15.  We would like to include
segments in the video where adults in various periods historical dress
are featured, since the draw for the educational product is that it
immerses a child into all the facets of specific periods of history,
hence bringing it "to life" for the child.   There will be no dialogue,
but direction for various actions might be given.

We are looking for 3-4 people that have elaborate or interesting
costumes of ANY time period (ancient times, renaissance, american
history, etc), who love getting into character, and would be willing to
come to Amissville, VA on a Sunday afternoon (either 10/12 or 10/19) for
approximately 1 hour dressed in your costume and be videotaped for the
Kickstarter video.    Included will be a small $25 stipend, an
opportunity to be digitally videotaped for 5-10 min (after the
Kickstarter segments are done) in your historical garb for your own use,
and bragging rights that you are in a super fun Kickstarter video that
will be launched in November :)

If you are interested, please email producer Noelle Stanley at
voxdivaproductions at gmail.com <mailto:voxdivaproductions at gmail.com>, and
provide the following information:
*Date(s) available (Sun 10/12 or 10/19),
*Time of day available on those dates (between 2-6pm)
*Costume and time period it is from
*Picture of you in costume (if you have a pic handy)
*Any additional questions

Thanks for your consideration!

Sincerely,
Noelle Stanley
Vox Diva Productions, LLC
Giving your Vision...a Voice!
www.voxdivaproductions.com <http://www.voxdivaproductions.com/>
voxdivaproductions at gmail.com <mailto:voxdivaproductions at gmail.com>
(202)437-5070 <tel:%28202%29437-5070>

*_Social Media_*
Twitter <https://twitter.com/noellestanley> - Follow Me @noellestanley
Linked In <http://www.linkedin.com/in/noellestanley> - Add me to your
Network
Like me <https://www.facebook.com/noellestanleyvoiceactor>on Facebook
Member, Prince William Chamber of Commerce

--
Viscount Cian Conor MacQuaid, KSCA
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be