[Moo] Fight training/A&S Tuesday 10/14

logan logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Mon Oct 13 21:12:57 PDT 2014

there is also a fighter practice held every thursday in woodbridge if that day works out better, or in addition, to tuesdays.  not sure where warrenton is but i thought all the options should be out there.  i am often available on tuesdays if someone could post some info on the tuesday practice as well so i could try to fit it in.  if anyone needs info on thursdays in woodbridge just let me know.

regards

logan