[Moo] Fwd: [MR] Volunteers for Scout Camporee

Laurie Clarkston garadh56 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 20:40:31 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bach Watson Associates via Atlantia <
atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 10:11 PM
Subject: Re: [MR] Volunteers for Scout Camporee
To: atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org

Hi all,

I received this request via the Historic Haven. This is quite  a
ways out of out Barony. Is there anyone out there who would
be willing to contact her?

Thank you,
Berengaria

Hi, I've been to Historic Haven in Frederick, MD a few times and
was wondering if you knew of anyone who would be willing to
volunteer any medieval subject matter expertise for a boy scout
weekend Jan 16-18 in Haymarket, VA? They're looking for anything
fun... juggling, dancing, storytelling medieval history, games, etc.
My cell is 703-785-0947 if you know of anyone willing to donate
some time and availability?

 -Dawn Zacherl, scouting vice-chair for January camporee
atlantia.sca.org