[Moo] Stierbach at Fall Crown

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Mon Oct 27 09:11:22 PDT 2014

Baron Mors and I will be attending Fall Crown in the beautiful lands of Marinus. We will have a dayshade on the field to watch the fighting. Please look for the Stierbach Banner and join us in watching the tournament of those that vie to be our next Prince of Atlantia and then our next King of our beloved Kingdom.

We will have a small day board and encourage the Stierbach populace to bring something to share with the others that are there to enjoy the day.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there!

Baroness Esperanza Susanna Flecha