[Moo] Sunday Archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Tue Oct 28 10:44:44 PDT 2014

TL:DR Archery at Grimmsfield 11/2/14 from 1 to 4.

I know it is a few days late, but there is yet another event I feel the need
to have a shoot for. On October 25, 1415   An English army under Henry V
defeats the French at Agincourt, France. The French had outnumbered Henry's
troops 60,000 to 12,000 but British longbows turned the tide of the battle.
Because of this, on November 2nd I will open Grimmsfield to all archers to
shoot to celebrate this event.  The range will open at 1 and close around 4.
For information and directions please see www.grimmsfield.com.

Your servant,

Grimm