[Moo] Fwd: Stierbach Baronial Business Meeting location change this month: Yorkshire Restaurant

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 19:29:45 PDT 2014

Just a reminder for tomorrow:

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Greetings to the populace.  We don't have the library for this month's
Baronial Business meeting (September 3rd), and after searching for
alternative locations we have the back room at the Yorkshire Restaurant,
north of our normal location on Rt. 28 (7537 Centreville Road, Manassas,
VA, 20111).

We are booked as the "SCA", at 7pm.  There is no obligation to purchase
food or drink (though you may, if you wish) to attend the meeting.

We will also have the conference call available, at the same number and
code as usual.

We have Baronial birthday coming up, soon, and Holiday Faire not long after
that.  I hope to see you there!

Ii Katsumori