[Moo] Sunday at Grimmsfield

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Wed Sep 17 13:19:38 PDT 2014

TL:DR Archery Sunday at Grimmsfield 1 to 4.

A dual celebration at Grimmsfield this weekend!!!! On September 19, 1356, in
a landmark battle of the Hundred Years' War, English Prince Edward defeats
the French at Poitiers. Which is enough reason to have an archery shoot, but
also to celebrate the birthday of the greatest barony in the known world we
will shoot at Grimmsfield this Sunday from 1 till 4 pm. For those of you who
could not make it to our celebration because of MAAD, here is your chance to
come and shoot with us. (or me at least, I do not know who else will show
up). Either way, It's time to shoot! Snacks and munchies are always welcome.
Any other marshals that want to hold an impromptu practice, there is plenty
of space! For more information please see www.grimmsfield.com.

Hope to see you there,

Grimm