[Moo] Baronial Business Meeting: Moving to Tuesday in October

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 20:37:34 PDT 2014

The next baronial business meeting will be at a new location and date:
 Bethel Lutheran Church on the first Tuesday (7 October).  The location is
below.  At the meeting we will talk about whether or not we are willing to
continue with this location and date.

I do realize that the first Tuesday conflicts with dance practice in
Sudentorre, but it was the day that we could get for the meeting.  I am
also unsure if there was much crossover, and if there are many people who
now would have to choose, please let me know, either here or off-list, and
I can bring that up at the business meeting.

If anyone here has any comments they would like to share and cannot make
Tuesday, please let me know and I'll bring all comments with me to share
(unless requested otherwise).

-Ii