[Moo] Stierbach Baronial Birthday

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Tue Sep 23 09:15:15 PDT 2014

We wanted to thank EVERYONE that came to celebrate the Birthday of the Barony of Stierbach!!! We loved seeing you and celebrating with you! It was a great Birthday for the Barony!

We thank you for bringing side dishes to share with everyone for lunch!

Thank you to those that entered into the Dirty Dozen A&S competition. These largess entries were wonderful and much appreciated by Baron Mors and myself. Thank you to those that also displayed your talents in the A&S display! It is always wonderful to see what people are working on.

We would also like to thank our Canton of Sudentorre for their payment of taxes!!! Talented artisans giving of their talents!

Thank you to those that helped with setup and tear down of the event. We couldn't do it without you!

Thank you again to the event staff!

Our new Baronial Champions were announced: (except for Armored Fighting which will be determined at Holiday Faire)

Lord Bumi Fong is our new Rapier Champion
Lord Wulff Nuremberger is our new Archery Champion
M’Lady Signy Biarnardottir is our new A&S Champion
Lady Gunnora Grimm is our new Equestrian Champion
M’lord William de Bruce was retained as our Youth Champion
Lord Ulfarr Refskegg was retained as our Bardic Champion

Lady Alienor de Bathe is the latest recipient of the Dreamers Cup

We hope that everyone enjoyed The Barony’s Birthday event! We hope to see you at our next Baronial Event, Holiday Faire.

Baron Mors and Baroness Esperanza