[Moo] Baronial A&S Reminder as well as other reminders!

Failenn Chu ingen ui Fhaelain cherocelt at live.com
Thu Apr 9 06:57:25 PDT 2015

Just a reminder! The Baronial A&S Day for April is the 25th in Warrenton, VA.. Will ask people to be there about 10:45 am if possible so we can start on time. While the class is full, there is a waiting list and I will try to remind everyone who's on the list for the classes. Also remember that there is still plenty of space to work on other crafts if you did not make the signup for the Nalbinding class.  It is a long class and will break for lunch, potluck is the lunch. There are cats in residence, and we will be working with wool, so please take allergy medicine if you need to.

Future class dates as scheduled are:
May 9th, Mistress Blitha of Wolfhou will brave the trek north to teach us about patterning.
We have added June 27th as a date. Information on the class will be coming soon so keep an eye on this space!
July and August, we've not found a good date.. partially due to Pennsic.
September 12th. Information to come.
Also remember that there are other A&S nights throughout the week all around the Barony and the Cantons! Suddentore has some on Tuesday nights down in Fredericksburg, keep an eye on their schedule if you're down that way! The Barony now hosts a heavy and rapier practice with A&S on the fourth Tuesday of each month in Mannassas. We will be trying to have small classes that night or bring whatever you are working on and hang out, ask questions.

(If you host an A&S night and would like to post it on the Barony Arts and Sciences page, please let me know and I can get you added so you can update info as needed in case of cancellations. Also if you are interested in the Arts and Sciences and wish to be added, please feel free to join!)