[Moo] Defending the Gate -- Prizes Redux

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 06:14:03 PST 2015

I haven't heard back yet from anyone and time is getting shorter!  I know three months sounds like plenty of time, but it will fly by!

This is the previous message:

Greetings!  Since we need to make the prizes for this event, I'd like to get started on that ASAP and not wait until the last minute.

So, what I need to know is how many we are going to need for each category:  Heavy, Rapier, Thrown Weapons, Archery, Children's, A&S and any others I might be missing.

We have two things we'd like to do -- one is a very nice German-style embroidered bag.  That's what I'm thinking would be good for the overall winner for each category.

The other is a spiffy papercut design that's specific to the category.  You may have seen Mistress Blitha's entries at Holiday Faire or been to the class we had.  If not, she will be happy to show off! ;)

Please let me know how many of each of these we need, so we can get started.

Thanks!

Lady Marsali Johnston
MOAS
Canton of Sudentorre