[Moo] Boy Scout Demo - Another Update

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Wed Jan 14 13:45:39 PST 2015

I was given this information by the site coordinator Dawn Zacherl. - "Those attending the Demo - When you arrive, find a Camp Staff (hopefully we should have walkie talkies) and they can help direct you. We are meeting at the archery range, you can drive and drop off / pick up equipment at the archery range. You can drive the gear there & drop it off, but all parking must be back at the main parking lot. All vehicles must be parked in the parking lot." We will be setting up at 12:30 so this should give you enough time to drop off your gear, and walk back to the archery area by 1:00pm.

Baroness Esperanza