[Moo] Reminder: Baronial Business Meeting this Tuesday, 9 June, at 7pm

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 08:53:23 PDT 2015

Due to a family emergency, I will be unable to attend the meeting.

However, I am looking for 2-4 people who would like to assist me in serving
High Table for feast at Baronial Birthday!  It's fun and if you have not
done this before, no worries, I can teach/share and show you how fun and
rewarding it is!  Honestly, this Birthday we are expecting TRM, TRH, our B
& B's, and possible another, so any help would be appreciated.  Feel free
to contact me at the email or leave me a text/message on 703-864-2760.

Thank you, YIS!
Saphir

p.s.  will the Barony have the "new place settings by then...?