[Moo] Help with loaner garb at birthday

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 17:57:22 PDT 2015

I am sorry I will not be able to come to Baronial Birthday, but I will be taking the second day of a search and rescue class, tromping through the woods... But, if anyone is able and willing to show new folks the reasons you enjoy the SCA, it will be a good day!
-Blitha      From: Jenine Webb <jeninewebb at gmail.com>