[Moo] Fighter practice date?

Lee Anderson brightskymom at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 11:16:50 PDT 2015

I just wanted to say that my fighters-to-be had a fabulous time on
Tuesday!  Thank you, Mary, Ragnar, Oswin, James, and especially Sigurd, who
got them started with armor & weapons!

And also thank you to Tiarna, for reminding me how to knit. :)

Hope to see you all tomorrow at Defending the Gate!
Lee