[Moo] May Baronial A&S

Failenn Chu ingen ui Fhaelain cherocelt at live.com
Sun May 3 11:50:44 PDT 2015

Sorry this is late, I have been a bit under the weather this past week.

May 9th, 2015 will be the next Baronial A&S day! Patterning with Mistress Blitha of Wolfhou! will happen at 11 am EST in Warrenton, Virginia.
Feel free to bring any A&S projects you're working on as there will be the usual Pot Luck and hanging out just socializing after the class!
Our gracious hostess will be Lady Aine ingen Comyn. There is plenty of room, though an allergy alert, there are cats so please take any needed medications. Also, there will be a potluck after so as usual, when bringing for potluck, please remember to mark ingredients for those who may have allergies. Feel free to bring other A&S things you are working on as well)

Address:  5611 Jamisons Farm Dr.
                 Warrenton, Va. 20187

Directions:  Take your best route to Rt 29.  If coming from the north turn left onto Baldwin st. and if coming from the south turn right onto Baldwin st.  Take the 1st right onto Mill Valley Dr.  Take the 4th right onto Jamisons Farm Dr.  We are the 4th house on the left, you will see a red suburban in the driveway.
My cell - (571) 428-9800 in case you get lost!