[Moo] Silent Auction at Holiday Fair

Timothy Mitchell rwymarc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 09:29:43 PST 2015

Greetings All!

I have been asked to organize the silent auction at Holiday Fair this year.

If anyone has things to donate, please e-mail me at wymarcAThotmail.com
<http://wymarcathotmail.com/> and I will arrange a pickup. This auction is
always a great success, so now is a good time to unload all of that old
dusty gear to make room for the new shiny gear.

I would also appreciate a few volunteers to help with setup early on the
day. Organizing and laying out donations, writing auction tags, etc. In
addition to a warm feeling of helping, you get first look  at the loot!

Thank you!

Richard Wymarc