[Moo] Scroll Blank Challenge

M moliver16 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 4 13:03:09 PDT 2015

To the Scribes of Stierbach:One of the many competitions for War of the Wings this year is a scroll blank challenge.  I am not much of a scribe myself, but I know we boast some pretty amazing artisans here.  Please contact me if you are interested in sending some blanks down with our contingent and making our Barony PROUD!Details are below:Ransom Scroll CompetitionThe competition is simple - create a scroll blank that features period looking peeps and goats! Declare your side and the winning side will be granted not only points that contribute to the overall A&S War Point, but also the collection of magnificent contributions to the war effort! (Please note, entries into the Ransom Scroll competition are intended to be directly donated to the winning side.)
YIS, Genefe Wolfelin