[Moo] Indoor practice site

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 11:05:00 PDT 2015

The following request came up and I neglected to add it to our agenda for
last night:

We have a request for $350 (which includes a $100 refundable deposit) for
an indoor practice space in Warrenton.  Specifically, a $100 refundable
deposit, plus $250 site fee for use of the practice site one night a week
from Oct. 21, 2015 to March 21, 2016.

1) What are the thoughts of the populace on this?

2) Lord Grimm, is there any way to get approval for this before Friday?  We
have someone willing to write a personal check as long as it would be
covered.

Ii