[Moo] Save the Date - Massaponax High School Demo - Dec 12th

Suzanne Olson lady_esperanza at cox.net
Tue Oct 20 16:51:26 PDT 2015

Just a little reminder!!! Save the date of Dec 12th 2015 to make yourself available for the Massaponax High School Demo in support of their Legends game.

We will need armored fighters and rapier fighters, so we will also need a rapier marshal and an armored marshal. (Fighting indoors) We should plan on doing archery also. I will confirm that we already have a marshal for archery.

Please plan to bring display items, current projects, armor, calligraphy and illumination, toys, games, items that you thinks the children and their parents will enjoy seeing.

Pizza lunch is normally provided. I will confirm it will be provided again this year.

Please let me know if you will be able to attend. It is ALWAYS a great time!!! I'm looking forward to it!!!!

Baroness Esperanza

Sent from my iPhone