[Moo] Award Recommendations

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Wed Oct 21 07:50:51 PDT 2015

Have you seen our AWESOME populace? We need your help in pointing out those that are awesome to us. The Barony has awards for Thrown Weapons, Archery, Rapier, and Armored combat! We also have awards for Service and Arts and Sciences and even a Children's award.

Please send your Baronial award recommendations to baron at stierbach.org and baroness at stierbach.org or Private Message Esperanza Susanna Flecha on Facebook.

Do you know someone deserving of a Kingdom Level award? The Kingdom has awards for Service, Arts and Sciences, Armored combat, Rapier combat, Thrown Weapons, Equestrian, and Archery too. If you do know someone is worthy please write a recommendation!!!

Please send your Kingdom award recommendations to http://atlantia.sca.org/awards/award-recomendation. If you write in for a Kingdom level award for someone, please let us know. We could write one in support of that person too.

Baroness Esperanza