[Moo] Holiday Faire 2015

Annejke Macaiodh annejke1 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 07:51:30 PDT 2015

Just got home from my business trip.  Will get the stuff made out n in the mail today.

Annejke

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Grimm" <grimm at grimmsfield.com>
Date:Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 10:48 AM
Subject:Re: [Moo] Holiday Faire 2015

Good Gentiles,

As the fall colors come into full bloom, thoughts turn quickly to the Holiday Season, and the traditional start of the season is Holiday Faire. I am pleased to announce an updated merchant list at http://www.grimmsfield.com/HolidayFaire.html. This has been one of the best turnouts we have ever had. With their Majesties joining us and all of the marshal activities planned, it should be a full day for all. As if all of that was not enough, the Poeta Atlantiae, Katarzyna Witkowska has decreed a poetry competition as well! All of this all in one day. Don’t miss it.

http://www.atlantia.sca.org/137-events/167-event-flyer?event_id=040b23c6

Your servant,

Grimm