[Moo] Stierbach Fall & Winter Archery Practices

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Wed Oct 28 08:02:43 PDT 2015

Alas Fair Gentles of Atlantia,

It is with a sad and heavy heart that I must announce the closing of
practices at Grimmsfield on Monday nights. Stierbach baronial practices will
now move to Bull Run Shooting Center on Fridays from 5 to 7. More info and
directions can be found at: www.grimmsfield.com. On a happier note, A&S will
now fill the nitch that the void of shooting created at Grimmsfield. Please
join us on Mondays from 5 till whenever to work on current crafts or try
your hand a something new. The arrow factory will also be open at this time
for building arrows for the upcoming season. We are looking forward to
seeing you there.

Your servant,

Grimm