[Moo] Defending the Gate help wanted

Caradawc argyfoe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 19:13:57 PDT 2015

Merhaba,

  I am bidding for Defending the Gate XV next spring.  I'm in need of help.

  Most pressing of all is that I have a lack of a lunch cook.  If someone is
willing to volunteer for such a job I would be most grateful.

  Lunch will be for 250 people.  The theme is to be German.  At least one
dish needs to be hot. (soup, stew, etc.)  The site kitchen has 2 fridges, ,2
griddles, 6 burners, 7-9 person counter tops, large ice maker, 4 steamers, &
3 sinks.  Is located at 8456 Brock Road, Spotsylvania.

  In addition, I also need volunteers to organize waterbearing and
children's activities.

  If you would like to assist in one of the above positions, or in any other
way, please contact me off list.

  Thank you for your time and attention.

Regards,

THL Caradawc Mendwr