[Moo] War of the Wings pre-registered folks...

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 18:08:11 PDT 2015

Greetings folks!
War of the Wings should have all the pre-registrations in. They are still processing some of the late arrivals... Here is whom we have listed in the Barony of Stierbach encampment. If you have pre-registered, and sent in your money, but are not on this list, please let Allen or Blitha know! Send your info and how you registered and when you registered, so we can help get it straightened out.
 As of Sept 16, the list was: Dante Kinney, Aeddan Ivor & Ambjorg, Katsumi, Robin, & Terasu, Lire & Bumi, Basil & Amie, Allen& Blitha, Anastasiia & Oswin, Meadhbh Jionglas, Alfdis, Obbi & Leandra...

Yours in Service,Blitha and Allen of Wolfhou