[Moo] Ruby Joust

Allen Miller allenofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 14:06:17 PDT 2016

 Greetings unto my fellow citizens of the Great Barony Steirbach
Being unable to retire and let well enough alone I have at the request of our Baroness agreed to be land agent for the Barony at Ruby Joust.
I have just registered the Barony as a camping group at the Joust so if you are planning to attend please sign up so the barony will get a land allotment for you, even if you are planning to day trip the event sign up with the Barony so we get credit for you.
After you sign up please email me so I can get a head count and include the size of your tent and who you plan to share that tent with.
In service
Allen of Wolfhou, with a bad case of helium hand.