[Moo] Wakefield School Demo

Lady Esperanza lady_esperanza at cox.net
Sat Apr 16 09:55:42 PDT 2016

Its that time of year again!!! Time for organization of the Wakefield School Demo. This years demo for the students is Thursday May 12th. We will meet at 2 or 2:30 and the demo will be at 3:00 and last maybe an hour, maybe a little longer.

We need armored fighters, rapier fighters and people with static displays. The students love it!!!! Please let me know if you will be able to attend this year. Thank you!!!!

(The Wakefield School is at 4439 Old Tavern Rd, The Plains, Va.)

Baroness Esperanza

Sent from my iPhone