[Moo] Leesburg Library Demo this Saturday.

Failenn Chu ingen ui Fhaelain cherocelt at live.com
Tue Apr 19 09:33:09 PDT 2016

>From Lord James of Carinthia:
So, this coming Saturday, April 23rd, is a celebration at the Rust Library in Leesburg. Like last year, they'd like us to put on a demo for them. Apparently last year it was most talked about part last year. And yes, my bad for not being more vocal about it, and I understand we'll in competition for folks since that weekend is also Night on the Town and Tourney of the Dragon.So let me know if you can help out at bjz114 at hotmail.com
Thank you, YiSJames