[Moo] Rugs for sale

Elizabeth of Hadley Hall elizabethofhadleyhall at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 11:46:44 PDT 2016

Need to replace any rugs that were damaged by rains at Pennsic?  We are
cleaning/organizing our basement and have some rugs that might be usable to
you!

1 ivory and dark scroll/vine oriental style - 3'10" x 5'5" - excellent
condition, $20

1 red and ivory central medallion oriental style - 5'x7' - older and more
loved, $10

1 red and black central medallion oriental style - 6'3"x4'4" - excellent
condition, $20

Both have been used at various events indoor and outdoor and have held up
well.  They are polypropelene, so mildew/mold resistant. Pictures available
upon request.

Location is Fredericksburg (South Stafford County).  Pickup by buyer
(although limited travel arrangements might be possible with coordination).

--Elizabeth of Hadley Hall

mka Elizabeth Ernst