[Moo] Stierbach Hoilday Faire Merchants

Lady Arnbjorg ladyarnbjorg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 17:13:26 PDT 2016

A Call to merchants:

Once again, now that Pennsic is behind us, we are pleased to announce:

The Barony of Stierbach (Kingdom of Atlantia) is now accepting merchant
applications for Holiday Faire 2016.

Holiday Faire will be Saturday, November 19, 2016 at the Prince William
County Fairgrounds in Manassas, Virginia.

Merchant space is $10.00 for a 10x10 space and each merchant gets in at the
discounted rate of $10.00 each.

Please go to http://stierbach.org/index.php/holiday-faire download the
application form located under the Merchant Information Section. Please
e-mail StierbachHolidayFaire at gmail.com, or mail the application to me.

All applications will be handled on a first come first served basis. I do
not require payment at the time of application to keep it fair for all.

This is a "shopping event" with Martial and A&S activities scheduled for
those who are waiting for family members who are shopping...grin.  So, we
need merchants with wonderful treasures to come to Holiday Faire!

The main set-up is indoors.  Outside space is available for those who
choose to be outdoors, or when we run out of indoor space.

Thank you

Aeddan Ivor

Merchant Coordinator

StierbachHolidayFaire at gmail.com