[Moo] Reminder: Stierbach Baronial Business Meeting this Tuesday, 7pm

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 18:51:06 PST 2016

I'll post the agenda once it is put together.

A note on the weather:  Tuesday is calling for 1"~4" of snow, and I'm not
sure when.  I encourage everyone to please keep in mind driving conditions
and ensure that, above all, you are able to arrive and depart safely.  Give
yourself time to get to the meeting, if need be.  We will have the call-in
line available.

Also, please watch this space.  I will be watching the weather and will be
posting updates here, if necessary.

-Ii Katsumori
Seneschal