[Moo] Business meeting agenda

Beth McAllister aine.chuimin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 07:33:15 PDT 2016

Greetings everyone,

Just a reminder the Baronial business meeting is tonight at 7 pm at the
Bethel Lutheran Church in Mannasas.

*Agenda for the Stierbach Baronial Business Meeting July 12th 2016*

Conference Call for those who can’t make it:  605-475-3220 access code
492849#

Words from their Excellencies

Officer Reports

Open (or soon to be) offices

MoL    Exchequer  Herald , we need deputies

NEW BUSINESS

Next business meeting, should we cancel Aug, and just go for Sept, due to
pennsic?

Upcoming events:

Holiday Faire 2016

Still in planning: Baronial Birthday 2017;  Holiday Faire 2017 / we need to
get Birthday date picked, and spiked, dates are going fast

Upcoming Events and Activities: Pennsic

CANTON UPDATES

Abhainn Iarthair

Sudentorre