[Moo] Baronial Birthday Bardic

Crystal Thurber palfi.jozsa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:07:00 PDT 2016

Nervous about speaking in front of others? Me, too! That is why I am
holding a Bardic circle at Stierbach’s Baronial Birthday on Saturday, June
18, 2016.  Birthdays are about new beginnings, and this Bardic is no
exception.  Participants need to bring at least one performance piece
(song, story, short skit, interpretive dance, miming, etc.) that they are
still learning (one year or less).  Song lyrics and story notes to read
from are welcome and encouraged.  Documentation is not required but is also
welcome.  Their Excellencies Stierbach may stop by to help them select a
new Bardic Champion, but don’t worry. This is all about trying something
new! Check the website for the Stierbach Birthday for times.  Contact Lady
Palfi Jozsa (call me Jozsa) at palfi (dot) jozsa (at) gmail (dot) com for
questions.

In service,

Lady Palfi Jozsa (call me Jozsa)

MKA Crystal Thurber