[Moo] FW: [Sudentorre Watchtower] Help and assistance needed for Defending the Gate

logan logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Tue Mar 8 19:27:36 PST 2016

From: SudentorreWatchtower at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:SudentorreWatchtower at yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 9:32 PM
To: SudentorreWatchtower at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Sudentorre Watchtower] Help and assistance needed for Defending
the Gate

Good evening gentles all,

  I am in need of volunteers to assist with Defending the Gate.

  We NEED to be out of the site by Saturday evening as there is a church
service Sunday morning.

  I could use a score (20) of folks to help with cleaning the hall, kitchen,
and field.  If you can help, but are not staying for feast, there will be
numerous field pavilions and the Gate to take down during feast.  After
feast, the hall and kitchen will need to be cleaned.

  Can you please respond to me (argyfoe at gmail.com) as to where you can help.

  Also, I will be on site Friday the 25th for setup.  I'm going to be there
from noon~ish to dark.  If any you can come assist with setup, I'd be
grateful.

  Please come help make to this a successful event.

  Thank you for your time and attention.

Regards,

Caradawc Mendwr

PS. Please forward this to the Stierbach list.  Thx

PPS. Site address: 8456 Brock Road, Spotsylvania, VA 22553

__._,_.___

  _____

Posted by: "Caradawc" <argyfoe at gmail.com>

  _____

ages/793;_ylc=X3oDMTJwaXFtOTJyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzg0Njk5NzQ4BGdycHNwSW
QDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRtc2dJZAM3OTMEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxNDU3NDkwNzM2?a
ct=reply&messageNum=793> Reply via web post

.

<mailto:argyfoe at gmail.com?subject=Re%3A%20Help%20and%20assistance%20needed%2
0for%20Defending%20the%20Gate> Reply to sender

.

<mailto:SudentorreWatchtower at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Help%20and%20as
sistance%20needed%20for%20Defending%20the%20Gate> Reply to group

.

opic;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbzlwOGJrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzg0Njk5NzQ4BGdycHNwSWQDMT
cwNTEyNjI4MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE0NTc0OTA3MzY-> Start a New
Topic

.

cs/793;_ylc=X3oDMTMzZmFpZzRqBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzg0Njk5NzQ4BGdycHNwSWQD
MTcwNTEyNjI4MwRtc2dJZAM3OTMEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxNDU3NDkwNzM2BHRw
Y0lkAzc5Mw--> Messages in this topic (1)

aDJlN3E5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzg0Njk5NzQ4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRzZWMD
dnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzE0NTc0OTA3MzY-> Visit Your Group

zg0Njk5NzQ4BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTQ1NzQ5M
DczNg--> Yahoo! Groups

.  <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> Privacy .
of Use

.